RM2PT was originally developed by Dr. Yang when he was pursuing a Ph.D. degree at the University of Macau and UNU-IIST with Prof. Xiaoshan Li and Zhiming Liu. Currently, RM2PT is continuously being developed and maintained by his group in School of Software and Software Engineering Institute at Beihang University (BUAA). RM2PT has being extended from serval directions: Requirements Modeling and Validation, System and Architecture Design, Code Generation, AI-based SE by collaboration with Universities and Company such as GXNU, MPI, NEPU, BJUT, and ECNU.
BUAA Software Group
BUAA group focus on Automatic Software Engineering such as Models Transformation and Code Generation.
- Yilong Yang (PI)
- Yang Li (Automatic Generation of Microservices Architecture from Requirements Model)
- Yongqi Pu (Automatic Requirements Elicilation and Modeling)
- Yang Zhang (Automatic Generation of Microservices Back-ends from Requirements Model)
- Zhen Tian (Automatic Design Generation and Refinements from Requirements)
- Runkun Zhang (Automatic GUI Generation from Requirements Model)
- Hongyue Pan (Automatic TestScript Generation for Requirements Validation)
- Wenxiao Song (Model-Driven Archiecture - MOF and Profiles)
- Yong Zhu (Automatic GUI Generation from ArkDSL)
- MengMeng Zhao (Automatic GUI Generation from Images)
- Qizhen Li (Automatic Generation and Visualation of Formal Contract for Easy Understanding and Specifying)
- Sizuo Liu (Automatic Generation of OCL Formal Contract through Large Language Model)
- Kan Wang (Neural Network Quantization and Verification for Large Language Model)
- Pengfei Liu (DSL AutoLayout)
- Longyan Cui (Mobile Apps Generation through Larage Language Model)
- Peiye Yang (Automatic Localization and Fixing Errors of System Operation Contract, co-supervised with Li Zhang)
- Yihui Jian (Automatic Generation of Dependable Enterprise Application from Requirements Model, co-supervised with Li Zhang)
RM2PT is being integrated with AI system and MicroServices Design and Modeling with Prof. Gao’s group in Northeast Petroleum Univeristy.
- Juntao Gao (PI)
- Bingjie Zeng (Learning-enhanced System Modeling and Design)
- Shuang Chen (Microservices Modeling and Design)
- Shuanglong Chang (Prototype Input Generation for Rapid Requirments Validation)
- Zhe Liu (Automatic Generation of DApp from Requirements Models)
- Yuyu Cheng (Metaverse)
BUAA GUI Group
GUI group focus on Automatic Generation of Software GUI based Deep Learning Methods.
- Qian Yu (PI)
- Yanqing Wang
RM2PT is being integrated with Goal Model for CPS requirements modeling with Prof. Li’s Group in Beijing University Of Technology. BJUT group focuses on model transformation between Goal Model and UML-based Requirements Model.
- Tong Li (PI)
RM2PT is being integrated with databases and blockchains with Prof. Ke’s group in Macao Polytechnic Institute.
- Wei Ke (PI)
- Qiqi Gu (Blockchain)
RM2PT is being integrated with Problem Frames for CPS requirements modeling with Prof. Li’s Group in Guangxi Normal University. GXNU group focuses on model transformation between Problem Frames and UML-based Requirements Model, Enterprise System Generation from requirements model
- Zhi Li (PI)
RM2PT is being enhanced by Formal Methods with Prof. Li and Zhao’s group at East China Normal University. ECNU groups focus on JML-annotated Prototype Generation and Consistency proof by verifying transformation rules of RM2PT